Make a payment on your sewer or water account at Sewer & Water Payments
Paperless Billing now available. Please complete and return this form to enroll.
PAPERLESS BILLING INFO Sheet
Granville Township has elected to utilize a new service provider for all online payments. The link will now take you to our new third party provider www.eb2gov.com
The new processing fess will be as follows:
- A $3.00/$200 CONVENIENCE FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS – Minimum charge of $3.00 – Pay by check option carries a $1.50 charge. Example: If you are paying $200 or less $3.00; $200.01-400 $6.00; $400.01-$600 $9.00
- In order to make sure your payment is properly credited to your account, please choose the following payment option:
- Billed in Jan., April, July and Oct. living on 7th Street or in Klondyke – Sewer Payment (District 1)
- Billed in Jan., April, July and Oct. living anywhere other than above – Sewer Payments (Junction)
- Billed in Jan., April, July and Oct. – Water Payment (Hawstone) Strictly Hawstone water customers
- Billed in Feb., May, August, and Nov. – Sewer Payments (Strodes) Not metered
- Billed in Feb., May, August, and Nov. – Sewer Payments (Metered) All commercial metered customers
- If you have any questions regarding which choice to make please contact the office for assistance at 717-242-1838.
Fee Free Payment Option
The Granville Township Sewer & Water (Hawstone) Department also offers a fee free payment option. You may enroll your sewer or water (Hawstone) account into auto deduct from your checking or savings account. If you are interested in enrolling in this program, please print and return the below listed form. You may return the form in person, by mail addressed to Granville Township Sewer & Water Dept. 100 Helen Street Lewistown PA 17044 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org