Make a payment on your sewer account at – Municipay You will need the information on the Bill Example in order to pay your bill. When you click the Municipay link you will be leaving our website and will be accessing a website maintained by our 3rd party provider to make a secure payment on your sewer account.
Paperless Billing now available. Please complete and return this form to enroll.
PAPERLESS BILLING INFO Sheet
Granville Township has elected to utilize a new service provider for all online payments. The service is available through our vendor Municipay.
The new processing fess will be as follows:
- A 2.65% CONVENIENCE FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS – Minimum charge of $3.00 – Pay by check option carries a $1.50 charge.
- In order to make sure your payment is properly credited to your account, please choose the following payment option:
- Billed in Jan., April, July and Oct. living on 7th Street or in Klondyke – Sewer Payment (District 1)
- Billed in Jan., April, July and Oct. living anywhere other than above – Sewer Payments (Junction)
- Billed in Feb., May, August, and Nov. – Sewer Payments (Strodes) Not metered
- Billed in Feb., May, August, and Nov. – Sewer Payments (Metered) All commercial metered customers
- If you have any questions regarding which choice to make please contact the office for assistance at 717-242-1838.
- Municipay accepts the following forms of payment
Fee Free Payment Option
The Granville Township Sewer Department also offers a fee free payment option. You may enroll your sewer account into auto deduct from your checking or savings account. If you are interested in enrolling in this program, please print and return the below listed form. You may return the form in person, by mail addressed to Granville Township Sewer Dept. 100 Helen Street Lewistown PA 17044 or by email to email@example.com