Welcome to Granville Township, Mifflin County, PA
Granville Township is a township in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 4,638 at the 2020 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 40.9 square miles, of which, 40.2 square miles of it is land and 0.7 square miles of it (1.81%) is water.
Granville Township Office is closed from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. for lunch. The office closes for the day at 3:45 p.m. A drop box is available for sewer payments (check or money order only) or online at Municipay. You will need the full account number to pay your bill. Please review the attached bill example.
Mary E. Herto
- Granville Community Yard Sale on June 3, 2023 8:00 am
- Public Hearing – SALDO Zoning Comp Plan on June 5, 2023 4:00 pm
- CDBG Public Hearing #1 on June 5, 2023 4:45 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on June 5, 2023 4:45 pm
- West Granville Chicken BBQ’s on June 10, 2023 10:30 am
- Planning Commission on June 27, 2023 7:00 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on July 3, 2023 4:00 pm
- West Granville Chicken BBQ’s on July 8, 2023 10:30 am
- Planning Commission on July 25, 2023 7:00 pm
- Disclosures: Act 44 for Entities Providing Professional ServicesChapter 7-A of Act 44 or 2009 MANDATES the annual disclosure of certain information by every entity (hereinafter “Contractor”) which is a party to a professional services contract with one READ MORE
- Office ClosedGranville Township will be closed May 29, 2023 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Mifflin County Solid Waste Authority Household Hazardous Waste CollectionMifflin County Solid Waste Authority 1st Annual Household HazardousWaste Collection Event Event Details: This event is for Mifflin County Residents/Households READ MORE
- Proposed Updates
- Real Estate Dates for 2023March 1, 2023 -County/Municipal Billing Discount Period – Pay on or before May 2, 2023 Penalty Period – July 4, READ MORE
- Sewer Rate IncreaseEffective January 3, 2023 Granville Township is increasing sewer rates. Rising costs of chemicals, parts and equipment necessitates the increase. READ MORE