Welcome to Granville Township, Mifflin County, PA
Granville Township is a township in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 4,895 at the 2000 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 40.9 square miles, of which, 40.2 square miles of it is land and 0.7 square miles of it (1.81%) is water.
Granville Township Office is closed from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. for lunch. The office closes for the day at 3:45 p.m. A drop box is available for sewer or water payments (check or money order only).
Mary E. Herto
- Supervisors Meeting on February 6, 2023 4:00 pm
- Planning Commission on February 28, 2023 7:00 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on March 6, 2023 4:00 pm
- Planning Commission on March 28, 2023 7:00 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on April 3, 2023 4:00 pm
- Planning Commission on April 25, 2023 7:00 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on May 1, 2023 4:00 pm
- Planning Commission on May 23, 2023 7:00 pm
- Supervisors Meeting on June 5, 2023 4:00 pm
- Planning Commission on June 27, 2023 7:00 pm
- Disclosures: Act 44 for Entities Providing Professional ServicesChapter 7-A of Act 44 or 2009 MANDATES the annual disclosure of certain information by every entity (hereinafter “Contractor”) which is a party to a professional services contract with one READ MORE
- Sewer Rate IncreaseEffective January 3, 2023 Granville Township is increasing sewer rates. Rising costs of chemicals, parts and equipment necessitates the increase. READ MORE
- Real Estate Dates for 2022March 1, 2022 -County/Municipal Billing Discount Period – Pay on or before May 2, 2022 Penalty Period – July 2, READ MORE
- Delinquent Water & Sewer Assistance AvailableDo you have past-due water or sewer bills? Under threat of losing water or sewer service in the next 60 READ MORE
- Online Sewer & Water PaymentsPaperless billing now available. Please visit our Sewer and Water Payments page for information on enrollment.
- Snow Removal Mailbox PolicyWe try to avoid damaging anyone’s property. However, mailboxes are often placed in the Township legal right-of-way, which means that READ MORE