Delinquent Water & Sewer Assistance Available

  • Do you have past-due water or sewer bills?
  • Under threat of losing water or sewer service in the next 60 days?
  • Has your water service terminated?

Low-income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) may be able to help.

Pennsylvania Department of Human Services Flyer

To apply:

In Person – In-Person: Applications are available at your local county assistance office.